Monday, February 14, 2011

Introduction

Assalamualaikum… 

Greeting BIBD FC blog readers! 

First of all, I would like to extend my appreciation to BIBD FC admin for giving me the opportunity to write and fill up this blog as a freelance contributor. As a footie freak myself, I cannot stay away from any football-related activities but since my age, limbs and commitment restricts my involvement, the only way to be involve in the bank’s football team is through this site. Frankly speaking, I am not a blogger, writer nor had any experience in writing but perhaps my enthusiasm to try new things will help to discover my hidden talent! (Ohh I wish… hehehe)

Anyway, as for introduction, I will post my interview with members of BIBD FC from the management to the players (Berkenalan Bersama….) so everyone will know the employee who will represent BIBD FC for the upcoming DST Brunei Premier League II and hopefully bring success to everyone and especially the bank as a whole. Due to limited time, I hope I will be able to post on a daily basis provide I have the cooperation of all members, either thru email, phone or if they wish to be interviewed, feel free to drop by at my office! 

Thank You and Best Regards,
Aedy Matali

Message from BIBD FC Admin: Watch out for the 1st "Berkenalan Bersama" tommorow. Hint: Ia banyak soalan. Sapa tau siapa..Shout out arah Chat Box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment